several EAP users experience #3006 and related issues, and it would be very
helpful for us
to obtain some additional information about circumstances under which these
Unfortunately, so far we've failed to reproduce them. The symptoms of the
problems are as follows:
1) During loading of a solution or a project or adding an assembly
reference, an exception occurs. The exception looks like
the #3006 (http://www.intellij.net/tracker/resharper/viewSCR?publicId=3006)
and related problems which are enumerated as duplicates to
2) After this exception all classes from referenced assemblies (including
system ones) are unresolved - they are highlighted in red, not offered
in auto-completion and so on.
We would like to ask users who experience these problems to answer the
1) Is the problem reproducible with any solution (including simplest ones
like 'ClassLibrary' templates)?
2) What versions of .NET framework and VS.NET are installed on your
3) ... any other information that seems relevant for you is greatly
Thanks in advance.
"Develop with pleasure!"