I used 223 for a while and found that:
1. When debugging unit test, it causes R# unit test runner to hang (i.e.
the animated icons are spinning forever while all buttons are disabled) so
I cannot run anymore unit test after debugging one session.
2. After running unit test, R# will spin a thread to do icon animation. That
thread pumps too many messages to the main thread and thus causes a lot of
cpu usage. This happens even unit test runner is not visible.
3. Unit test runner doesn't show the actual exception happened in unit test
anymore. It shows the stacktrace only to the reflection invocation down to
JetBrains.UnitTestRunner.exe only. It doesn't show the stacktrace inside
my unit test
4. Sometimes, while the unit test is running, it locks up devenv.exe and
I can't do anything until the unit test run is finished.
5. It still takes too much time to start external process to run unit test.
Is there a plan to optimize that? Currently it takes almost 30 seconds for me.