ASPX: Cannot resolve symbols in "DataSourceID"

Hello

I have a ASPX page with an ObjectDataSource and when I set the DataSourceID
of a GridView to the ID of that ObjectDataSource then R# is complaining that
the symbol cannot be resolved.

Cheers

Gabriel Lozano-Moran


3 comments

I just noticed that this is not always the case. I just created a new ASPX
page and the DataSourceID on that page is correctly resolved. I think that I
am going to perform a complete uninstall of R# and reinstall it from scratch
and then clear the caches.


"Gabriel Lozano-Moran" <gabriel@lozano-moran.name> wrote in message
news:g78vb6$2j8$1@is.intellij.net...

Hello

>

I have a ASPX page with an ObjectDataSource and when I set the
DataSourceID of a GridView to the ID of that ObjectDataSource then R# is
complaining that the symbol cannot be resolved.

>

Cheers

>

Gabriel Lozano-Moran



0

Gabriel,

there might be different things. Could you provide us with the whole file,
please.
PS our tests pass.

--
Sergey V. Coox
JetBrains, Inc
http://www.jetbrains.com
"Develop with pleasure!"


0

Gabriel,

I'm not sure you really need to take so drastic measures. If the problem
with datasource persists (as well as with event handlers), I'd like to have
samples to reproduce if possible.
--
Sergey V. Coox
JetBrains, Inc
http://www.jetbrains.com
"Develop with pleasure!"


0

Please sign in to leave a comment.