From the moment I began to use Resharper my life changed dramatically. Now
I came to the point when I understand, that actually Resharper is killer
application - it kills my experience with other products!
1. I hit Alt-Enter when editing text in Microsoft Word when word or sentence
is underlined with error.
2. I hit Ctrl-Shift-Up/Down to swap paragraphs in text, rows in spreadsheet.
3. I try to navigate to definition when I don't understand something in MSDN.
4. I try to use rename refactoring when I need to rename folder or file on
5. I can no longer use FAR to edit source code. In any language.
6. When creating HTML pages I try to use optimize and reformat to make source
99. I even think about refactorings and code navigation when I use plain
paper for code mock-up!
Any ideas on how can I use my computer these days, other than editing C#
source code with Resharper?