With R# 2.0, I made a team settings file containing keyboard shortcuts
to help mimic Eclipse shortcuts for all the R# goodness.
When I upgraded to 2.0.1, all my custom shortcuts were gone, and nothing
short of doing a reset of all settings to the C# development defaults
(VS | Tools | Import and Export Settings... | Reset all settings),
repairing the R# install (which takes 10-15 minutes), then
re-configuring VS with the team settings file, fixes the problem.
I've just had to go through all this again upgrading to 2.5. I've tried
'un'-configuring my team settings file, restarting VS, re-configuring
it. I've tried doing a Import and Export Settings... | Import... | the
team settings file. Nothing short of resetting everything seems to get
this to work (and resetting everything, means everything, not just
I can understand losing my customizations with an R# upgrade (maybe),
but I don't understand why it's so difficult to put them back.