Hi to All
I run this test: (MatchType)
[ExpectedException(typeof(ArgumentException), ExpectedMessage = "invalid", MatchType = MessageMatch.Contains)]
public void TestSucceedsWithSpecifiedExceptionTypeAndContainsMatch()
throw new ArgumentException("argument invalid exception");
If run this within IDE, using latest Resharper 3.1.601 if fails with:
"Expected exception message: invalid
got: argument invalid exception"
If I run this with NUnit GUI testrunner it succeds as the specification requires.
- I use the latest stable 2.2.8
- I deleted all old version nunit.framework.dll from my disk, including GAC
- I installed the new 2.2.8 nunit.framework.dll to the GAC
- I copied also this dll to R# bin dir
- I monitored file access with filemon during test sessions and it seems that the correct dll loaded by resharper.