VS 2010 with R# 5.1
- Web.config is NOT part of the project.
- Web.config exists in the root folder of the project.
- We have Web.generic.config which is part of the project. -
- We have Web.local.config which is NOT part of the project.
- Project file has target which merges generic and local into web.config after build:
<Target Name="AfterBuild" Condition="Exists('Web.local.config')">
<TransformXml Source="Web.generic.config" Transform="Web.local.config" Destination="Web.config" />
This works well for us with multiple developers having different settings etc. but disables R# support for MVC specifically. Keep getting that error (hence no intellisense):
Cannot resolve symbol 'ViewUserControl'
Could we in future R# builds have support to specify the configuration file name which is part of the project? So, instead of Web.config, R# looks for assemblies in say Web.generic.config for such assemblies? Or add list of files where to look in addition to web.config? If not, could this be built as a plug-in?
Much appreciated in advance.