Below, you can find an early preview build for ReSharper and ReSharper C++ with initial Visual Studio 2022 Preview support.
We tested this build against Visual Studio 2022 version 17.0 Preview 3.1, but we can't guarantee it will work for newer VS 2022 Preview builds.
You can download the latest build here (updated Sep 13, 2021):
Since the ReSharper "Visual Studio 2022 Preview" Edition is in the early preview stage, please consider the following:
- Every new build will expire after 30 days.
- Update notifications and patch updates are not available.
- NO installation and NO updates via the Toolbox App are possible.
- We will publish a new build at least every month and update the link in the Download section above.
- The build is based on the same branch used for the ReSharper 2021.2 release.
- There is no ETA for the release build.
- To install the build, run the installer as usual, check that the Visual Studio 2022 Preview icon is selected, and click the Install button.
- If you want to keep the previous ReSharper version in other Visual Studio versions aside from Visual Studio 2022, deselect icons for these Visual Studio versions on the installer’s first page.
Your feedback is highly appreciated. Please let us know what you think about ReSharper "Visual Studio 2022" Edition and whether you have any issues with this early preview. Use any of these feedback channels to share your feedback with us:
- Click the "Submit a request" button at the top of the page to contact our support team.
- File a request to our public bug tracker.
As this is pre-release software, the stability of builds presented here, as well as their applicability for certain purposes, may vary. Please use the builds at your own risk.