License Infromation is not saved after I close and open Visual Studio Follow
If License Information is not saved between the instances of Visual Studio (e.g. ReSharper is asking for a License on every Visual Studio launch), please do the following:
- Close all Visual Studio instances;
- Uninstall ReSharper via Installer (For R# 8.x: via 'Control Panel | Add/Remove programs');
- Remove the existed license information as described here;
- Install ReSharper back;
- Open single Visual Studio instance;
- Enter your license information for ReSharper, when prompted. Press 'OK' button;
- Gently close Visual Studio;
- Open Visual Studio once again and check if the license information was saved;
Please sign in to leave a comment.
Maybe I had not closed Visual Studio "Gently" enough but this answer is not working for me...
In my case when I start Rider, Resharper license infomation is gone.
* Resharper Ultimate 2019.1.1
* Rider 2019.1.1
* Visual Studio 2013
* Use offline activation code.